Open 7 days a week year round
Experience World Class Trophy Bass Fishing
Half day 4 hour and Full day 8 hour fishing excursions available. Ojai Angler Provides Licensed, bonded, insured professional Guides and fishes off High Performance Tournament rigged Bass Boats or Specially Outfitted and fully equipped deluxe Pontoon Boats wheelchair accessible for groups and families.
You day will begin at the waters's edge where you'll board on the boat. As the sun hits the water and the shadows change, your guide will take you into the lake's most productive locations. Your day will be exciting and rewarding. All fishing gear, bait and tackle will be provided along with soft drinks and waters. With Ojai Angler you will see the beauty and serenity that surrounds our Southern California Lakes. Deer, racoons, bobcats, and 100's bird species. There's no match for 30 years of experience on Lake Casitas nearly every day, guiding 200-plus day per year. Your guides knows the hot spots and productive coves where the legendary Casitas large mouth hide out. Even though catching a double-digit bass is no easy task, having an expert at your side to show you the techniques, best baits and quality tackle products to use, can make it a lot easier.
Guest will need to provide a California Fishing License available at the Lake bait shop $14.86 for a one day and (CASH only) At any sporting goods store or online www.dfg.ca.gov/ bring along sunblock, sunglasses, hat and dress in layers add anything else to make it your day!
Caring for our Lakes no matter what State Regulations say, Ojai Angler practices catch and release. Or philosophy of caring for the treasures of the lake as a living resource, will provide angling adventures for the next generation... and the next!
- Full day or half day trips
- All top of the line Rods & Reels
- All tackle supplied
- Artificial lure, live bait or combo trips available
- Box lunches available
- Beverages supplied (No alcohol)
- 1 day California fishing licenses available at Bait shop or Sports store
- Photos of you and your catch e-mailed to you at no charge
- Beginners and Junior Anglers always welcome
- Expert at live shad specialty fishing techniques
- Tournament style artificial finesse fishing
- Including drop shot, split shot, Texas, Carolina darter head rigg's
- Teaching about structure fishing with football head jigs, Plastic worms and Vertical jigging spoons.
- Swimbaits, Jerkbaits, Spinnerbaits, Buzzbaits, and Topwater baits.
Nancy Carbajal and Pro Guide Marc Mitrany display the 13.5 pound Lake Casitas Trophy Largemouth Bass caught and released on April 17 2009.
Featured on Television: